Q: What Laser Trainers are compatible with the TLB-RT?
A: Compatible with the LT-PRE, LT-PRO, LT-LR, LT-223, LT-380, LT-9, LT-40, LT-45, LT-120, LT-GM, LT-GL, LT-TTL, LT-TTLC and LT-TT85.
Q: How do I know the TLB-RT is turned on?
A: The TLB-RT is on when the slide switch is in the “ON” or “RT” position. A red indicator light on the lower right corner of the unit’s face will illuminate when the unit is on.
Q: The TLB-RT is not displaying my shots. What should I do?
A: Please follow the troubleshooting tip below as this will likely resolve the issue:
– Install fresh AAA batteries and confirm that they are all placed correctly.
– Make certain the battery compartment prongs (where the batteries make connection) are snug to the batteries. If they are not making contact: remove the batteries and gently push the prongs inwards slightly. Replace the batteries – be certain to push the battery straight down.
– Make certain the unit is turned on.
– Please be sure that you are in proper lighting conditions as a strong light source may interfere with the laser’s beam and affect the TLB-RT’s ability to register the “hit”. Refer to Steps Training Mode or Reaction Tyme Mode
– Training Mode: a hit on target will result in two LED flashes & two celebration beeps.
– Reaction Tyme Mode: the target will turn on & flash randomly every 3-7 seconds. It will remain on for 3 seconds. Only then, will a hit on target will result in two LED flashes & two celebration beeps.
If these tips did not work, you may want to check the laser trainer. We can only guarantee the TLB-RT to work with one of our trainers, if you have our trainer please contact Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you in troubleshooting the laser trainer.
Q: What kind of batteries and how many does the TLB-RT use?
A: Each TLB-RT unit uses three batteries, size AAA.
Q: How long do the batteries last?
A: The battery life is 6,000 shots.
Q: What is the actual size of the TLB-RT?
A: 1.30 (Length) x 3.00 (Width) x 3.74 (Height) inches.
Q: How much does the TLB-RT weigh?
A: This target weighs 4.25 oz.