LaserLyte®, innovators in firearms laser technologies, proudly introduce their new Trigger Guard Laser Sight (TGL) for Walther Arms® PPS® M2 pistols.
With its slimline, snag-free design, LaserLyte’s new TGL for Walther PPS M2 pistols gives shooters the advantage of laser precision in their favorite concealed carry pistol. The new PPS laser sight includes LaserLyte’s bright red Class III-A Master Module Laser. The Master Module laser features ambidextrous activation, windage and elevation adjustments, as well as an exterior battery cap for simple battery swaps without removing the laser from its host firearm.
As a huge added value, LaserLyte is also including an additional Universal Rail Mount laser body and hardware with every PPS M2 TGL. Simply drop-in the Master Module laser into the Universal Rail Mount body and dual-purpose the same laser sight on any pistol with a Picatinny rail system such as a Walther Arms PPQ.
LaserLyte® UTA-M2 Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Walther Arms PPS M2 9mm & .40 S&W pistols
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant-on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes - Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: *Actual usage 5 hours constant-on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Weight: .79 ounces
- Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 3.06 inches
- Width: .75 inches
- Height: 1.44 inches
- MSRP: $104.95
* Actual usage suggests 1-minute on, 1-minute off conditions