Q: What firearms will the CK-SWAT fit on?
A: Fits all Smith & Wesson J-frame revolvers and all Taurus revolvers, including the Judge. Please note, the CK-SWAT will not fit on the Poly (polymer) frame Taurus pistols or the Taurus View. Firearm must have rubber grips.
Q: How do I install the CK-SWAT?
A: The CK-SWAT laser mounts easily underneath the grip and is secured with screws utilizing existing holes in the firearm frame.
Q: How do I sight in the laser?
A: There are two adjustment screws located on the laser. The elevation adjustment screw is on the bottom of the laser; the windage adjustment screw is on the right side of the laser.
Q: What do I do if I’m having trouble sighting the laser in?
A: For sighting issues on your laser, we recommend our Reset Process. It is as follows:
– Back-out BOTH adjustment screws until you can see the first 2 threads of each.
– Let laser sit for 20 minutes at room temperature (68°F/20°C). Laser should be turned off during this time.
– If the laser is pointing up and to the left, proceed to make adjustments. If after 20 minutes, the laser is not pointing up and to the left, call customer service.
– Align front and rear sights by shining laser dot 21 feet (recommended) away, in a safe direction.
– FIRST use windage screw to adjust laser dot ½ inch to the left of front sight.
– SECOND use elevation screw to adjust laser dot ½ inch above front sight.
– THIRD make adjustments alternating windage and elevation using ¼ turn increments until the laser is sighted in. Final adjustment needs to be in a clockwise motion, this is important as it locks the laser in place.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Q: What size hex wrench do the adjustment screws use?
A: The adjustment screws use a .035 hex wrench. If you lose yours and cannot find one please contact Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a new one.
Q: Does the CK-SWAT have a pulse mode?
A: Yes, this laser does have a pulse mode. To program your laser to pulse, simply turn the laser on and with the laser on press and hold down the activation button until the laser begins to pulse (this may take up to seven seconds). Once the laser is pulsing let go of the activation button and the laser will turn off, when you turn the laser back on it will be in the pulse mode. To return to the constant on mode, simply repeat this process.
Q: What kind of batteries and how many does the CK-SWAT use?
A: The CK-SWAT uses four batteries, size 377.
Q: How long do the batteries last?
A: The battery life for normal usage is 5 hours in the constant on mode and 10 hours in the pulse mode.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement batteries for my CK-SWAT?