Q: What Laser Trainers are compatible with the TLB-1?
A: Compatible with the LT-PRE, LT-PRO, LT-LR, LT-223, LT-380, LT-9, LT-40, LT-45, LT-120, LT-GM, LT-GL, LT-TTL, LT-TTLC and LT-TT85.
Q: How do I know the TLB-1 is turned on?
A: The TLB-1 is on when the toggle switch is in the “ON” position. There is no other visual or audio confirmation.
Q: The TLB-1 is not displaying my shots. What should I do?
A: Please follow the troubleshooting tip below as this will likely resolve the issue:
– Make sure that you have new batteries installed and that they are all in the correct way.
– Make certain the unit is turned on.
– Please be sure that you are in proper lighting conditions as a strong light source may interfere with the laser’s beam and affect the TLB-1’s ability to register the “hit”.
– ALWAYS start by activating the “Reset” button (lower right) with a shot from your laser – this clears the TLB-1 and readies it for the next set of shots.
– Take a few shots with the laser at the target face – keep in mind, the hits will not yet be displayed.
– Activate the “Display” button (lower left) with a shot from your laser – your hits should now be displayed.
– If this worked, activate the “Reset” button and you are ready for the next set.
– If these tips did not work, you may want to check the laser trainer. We can only guarantee the TLB-1 to work with one of our trainers, if you have our trainer please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you in troubleshooting the laser trainer.
Q: What kind of batteries and how many does the TLB-1 use?
A: The TLB-1 uses three batteries, size AA.
Q: How long do the batteries last?
A: The battery life is 6,000 shots.
Q: What is the actual size of the TLB-1?
A: 9.5 (Height) x 6.25 (Width) x 2.0 (Depth) inches.
Q: How much does the TLB-1 weigh?
A: This target weighs 1 lb 4 oz.