Home > Gun Sight Trainer > GUN SIGHT TRAINER RUGER LC9, LC9s, LC9s Pro, LCP, LC380
LaserLyte is now offering custom-fitting Trigger Guard Lasers (TGL) for Ruger’s LC-family of pistols. Perfect for concealed carry, these bright red laser sights fit Ruger® LC9, LC9s, LC9s Pro, LCP and LC380 handguns.
This complete package comes with TWO laser housings that fit several Ruger models for the price of just ONE laser. Featuring ambidextrous activation, LaserLyte’s new lightweight laser unit is the perfect sighting solution for anyone to get on target in diverse lighting conditions.
Installation is easy and takes less than five minutes. Simply snap the housing around the trigger guard and secure it in place with four screws and the included installation tool. The Gun Sight Trainer module includes exterior windage/elevation adjustments for precise zeroing, and the batteries can also be changed without removing the unit from the firearm.
The new LaserLyte Trigger Guard Laser is the ultimate aiming solution for Ruger LC9, LC9s Pro, LCP and LC380 pistols!
- Compatible Firearms: Ruger LC9, LC9s, LC9s Pro, LCP and LC380
- Power Output: 650nm, 5mW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant-on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes- Built-in Laser Trainer Mode for dry-fire practice
- Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: *Actual usage 5 hours constant-on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Weight: 0.79 ounces
- Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 3.4 inches (LC9 + LC380); 2.8 inches (LCP)
- Width: .80 inches (LC9 + LC380); .70 inches (LCP)
- Height: 1.5 inches (LC9 + LC380); 1.3 inches (LCP)
- MSRP: $104.95
*Actual Usage suggests 1-minute on, 1-minute off conditions